Seven Seas objective is to offer value added services to our customers, including handling and delivery of owner’s goods.
Why Seven Seas Marine Spares Logistics?
- Our services.
- Inbound & Outbound customs clearance
- clearanceHandling and coordinating of freight forwarding globally, including: sea, air, rail, truck and courier services
- Handling and storage of owners’ spares – also in transit
(inbound handling and FAS delivery to our covered ports)
- Warehousing, transportation and logistics
- Specialized in logistics support at dry docks for inbound and cargo movements
- Storage and distribution of consignement stock
- Our warehouses.
- We cover the majority of key hubs, enabling us to provide service to our clients globally:
- Singapore as well as West Malaysia ports
- Our offer.
- Free storage for 30 days for owners goods in transit
- Chilled, frozen, dry and ambient storage
- storageOnline tracking and monitoring of all shipments
- We offer a 24/ 7/ 365 of outstanding customer service to all of our ports, the offshore industry and ships of every kind.
- Highly experienced and motivated staff with strong knowledge of local customs requirements and agents
- Licensed to operate in ports 24/7/365
- Fast, reliable and cost efficient
- Doing what it takes to keep you sailing
- 24/7/365 service
- For more information on the services we offer, please contact us today.