Seven Seas Partner Network, your preferred partner worldwide
Seven Seas has built a substantial partner network based on decades of cooperation and experience and can confidently cover your needs worldwide through our vetted partner network. You send us your RfQ and we handle the rest from quotation through to delivery and invoicing.
- Benefits of using Seven Seas Partner Network
- Single point of contact
- o Seamless and efficient supply coordination
- o Experienced team with great global knowledge and insight of the market, specialized in remote sites
- o Vetted network partners
- How is Seven Seas managing their partners?
- Partner Network built over decades
- All partners are vetted by Seven Seas QHSE to ensure compliance, safety, and reliability
- Over time we have identified the partners who provide the best relation price x quality and are able to adhere to Seven Seas’ best practices as described in our Standard Operation Procedures
- Very high customer satisfaction underpins the strength of our Network
- How is Seven Seas benchmarking price levels?
- We maintain historical cost references
- We obtain quotes from several suppliers, when possible, and benchmark with relevant internal costing
- Allow network partners to source through Seven Seas’ substantial global supplier portfolio, giving our partner scale advantages
- Challenges we solve for you
- In some countries there is very limited supplier existence – we know who to use
- Many remote areas have their particular challenges regarding logistics, imports and customs, local legislations – we know how to solve them
- Some countries have limited price validity due to a local unstable economy or political situation – we provide you with all details of validity on quotes
- Scarcity of products in some areas – we recommend what not to source in given locations
- We know the ins and outs for each country / port and manage your deliveries effectively