Seven Seas is your reliable global partner in the supply of provisions and stores to catering companies, the offshore industry and all types of ships. We have a global network staffed by highly trained professionals with in-depth knowledge of local markets. We offer a wide range of fresh, frozen and dry provisions to cater to the diverse preferences and needs while remaining fully compliant with today’s food supply chain and international food safety standards.
Coupled with our deep understanding of the challenging and dynamic shipping industry, our commitment to excellence has made us one of the preferred suppliers for the world’s most important ship managers and owners, as well as major caterers who use our services worldwide. We are proud to support our clients across the globe, and also in remote and challenging locations.
Seven Seas Ship Supply
Why Seven Seas
- Customer focus and flexibility. Seven Seas teams always meet our clients’ demands and deliver a solution to the particular request at hand.
- Complying strictly with international foods standards. We have the highest compliance and quality food safety standards. Our integrated management system has been certified globally according to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certifications. We have also implemented a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) based on ISO 22000:2018 and integrated it with QHSE management systems for handling food storage and distribution to customers in all of its main hubs. This includes full product traceability and a recall system. Adopting a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point program (HACCP) in all main hubs. Commitment to the HACCP program ensures strict control of food safety, freshness and quality.
- Providing state-of-the-art storage equipment and ensuring the highest level of freshness. Providing state-of-the-art storage equipment such as the DNV-approved offshore containers, reefers, dry, PRS and thermos isolated containers to maintain freshness throughout the supply cycle.
- Receipt of goods from supplier. When products are received at the warehouse, they undergo a strict inspection procedure. Potential hazards are identified and dealt with by our fully trained staff. Regular audits are also conducted on Seven Seas’ suppliers.
- Consistent, transparent and quality service.
- Our core selection of 400 most common food ingredients allows for a simpler ordering process, saving time and boosting efficiency.
- Together with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), customers can reduce back-office overheads significantly by cutting down on manual processing, errors and data disputes.
- Our transparent and competitive tender process fosters long-term business partnerships with carefully selected vendors while ensuring our customers receive the best total cost of ownership solution.
- Storage in chillers/freezers.Temperature controls are stringently implemented throughout Seven Seas’ facilities to ensure maintenance of the cold chain supply network at all points. Potential hazards are identified, prevented, and issues resolved by trained staff on a daily basis.
- Picking and dispatch of products. Temperature control is verified. Only the appropriate handling practices are followed. Products are only dispatched when they pass the strict conformance criteria.
- Wide range of fresh, quality provisions including bonded stores.Customers have access to an extensive range of high-quality products including fresh and frozen meat and seafood, fresh fruit and vegetables, dairy products, canned foods, soft drinks, cakes and biscuits. There is also a broad range of Indian, Filipino, Greek, Spanish and Oriental food staples to meet the preferences of the international crew. We have also built up a core selection of bonded stores from selected suppliers and brands.